AM I THAT PURE??

By Ali Mehdi

Stories about life experiences are the heart of Experience Project. Everyone gets a voice here in our positive, open-minded community to share their thoughts and experiences and use them to connect with people who understand. Explore millions of experiences, including your own! Then, start sharing your own thoughts. Recently I had a dream that I was being chased by a man with sliver hair and snow white wings. I was at a grocery store looking at the different types of cereals than all of a sudden people are running and screaming. I looked up and saw the man, who looked like an angel. He swooped down and picked me up in his gentle arms and we burst through the window, but the glass didn't break???
AM I THAT PURE??

Comments

  1. the forum ur blog provides is actually very good. everyone needs a platform where they can share their thoughts and experiences... so far for me at this particular moment life is about lse and its undue workload which is driving i think everyone to a point of insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. purity is something which u will hardly find in this world...infact our perception of purity has been infected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well herez the question what is the concept of purity..? i mean its we who define and decide what purity is..its something we decide and may be everyone has a different perception of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. purity is hard to find i suppose..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think most of us are scared of being pure because i myself had come to think of it as a fallacy with no return, at least not in this world..but i have finally come to realize that being pure is recognized of being of great value in the "long run" by even by those who always preferred to demoralize me over my belief on being pure......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment