Parents

By Saima Naveed

The most precious gift from God is PARENTS. No one cares more than your parents; no one loves more than your parents; no one is more concerned than your parents; no one guards you better than your parents and no one nurtures you better than your parents.
Mother is your friend, your consoler, the best listener and the best COOK in the world. Father is your best buddy, your financer and the best part is that he gives you PREFERENCE OVER BROTHERS.
Life is full of twists and turns. You came across a variety of people. People claim to be your best friends, but no one is in real. Hardly anyone comes forward to help you during your hard times. When the whole world has cheated you and disappointed you and you can go to no one for help and consolation; the only person who can provide you both is your parents!
During my teenage life when I wanted a bit of privacy and freedom, my parents’ restrictions always seemed unfair. I used to see my friends going out to parties, having fun and enjoying a lot and always missed that fun because my parents never allowed me to go out late at parties. And today when I have reached 21, I have realized that these restrictions were for my own benefit. Whenever I see my those friends, who used to hang out a lot during school times, I always feel proud at myself and always thank my parents for nurturing me like this and making me the girl I am today!
My parents have a great role in making my life a SUPER LIFE.
I LOVE MY PARENTS!!!!!

Comments

  1. well phrased...in this world, nobody can ever replace our parents..they are our first ever school, training centre and what not...
    and i like the last paragraph..we always hate when we are told what not to do..when thats what exactly we want to do...but see today when you look back you are proud of not doing that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to add a Quranic verse here, which will give the readers a very clear idea that it is not only their social obligation to obey their parents, but they are also ordered by GOD to respect and honor their parents.

    [Chapter: 17 , Verse: 23]: "And your lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but him, and goodness to your parents. if either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that was beautiful saima! *sniff*..it was just so true...i could relate to most of what you've written...and i totally agree with you too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so true, that without parents we are incomplete, still we don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. each and every word of this is so true...parents cmplete us and it is really good that you mentioned it here as it gives us a better underwstanding to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment