Food Fanatics


By Momna Fareed

I’m a food fanatic:

I tried making some really yum food. But one thing which makes me get furious is when the kitchen gets so dirty. I tried making mushroom sauce with rice. God!! It was so yummy my family totally loved then I went to my frnd`s place and we together and had great great time. Actually my I over cooke the mushroom The idea, I guess, was to make sure we didn't repeat the same mistakes. But I have to tell you, it made me a bit paranoid about the cleanliness of the places we eat. No wonder so many people are returning to the comforts of the home kitchen and cooking up a storm. At least you know where your food came from (pretty much), how it was handled and how it was prepared.

Okay, okay I know you want to know some really nice recipes well I can help you with it lol but only guiding you from a book.

Comments

Post a Comment