MY FRIENDS ...!!!!! *us 5*

By Ammara Riasat

*Maru* *Joe* *Tutsii* *Bobo* *K.P*

When we hear the word "friend", we think of love, trust, laughter, a feeling of security, comfort and happiness. It reminds us that we are not alone in this world and that always behind us are people or groups of people who we call friends...Life's precious moments are always shared with a friend: crushes, first love, heartaches and many many more secrets....these are the ones which I can actually count on for the rest of my lifetime..
Friends share our joys, sorrows and triumphs!!! They brighten our lives and make it worth living...What is a friend??? It's somebody who accepts you for what you are and stands by your side through thick and thin... A person can have as many as he/ she wants, but only a few will be your best friend... Out of those few, fewer still are really true friends which are hard to come by these days...Over the years I have been very blessed by an amazing number of individuals who I call as friends....They were there through thick and thins and has never left my side... :))
Well well well…..Of course there are some friends who left and never really cared... they betray your trust and leave you behind... but i am still thankful for these few ones who stood beside me for all the years that i knew them..:D But they added to these old friends and are the new ones that i've been blessed with...I count myself lucky , i got good friends who truly love and care about me... They don't believe the worst about me but rather they always stood up to defend me... I can never ask for more, i know they will always be there to support me in everything i do... Thank God for all these friends you gave me...:))

I can`t forget all best times v have had together..

§ Birthday surprises ( cnt forget best two of mines)
§ Capturing millions of Pictures and videos (everytym)
§ Zabardasti ki Treats
§ Driving out and hangouts wd loud music
§ Dances on ‘AMPLIFIER’ song and playin it hundreds tyms
§ Making plans everytym
§ Sometyms un necessary Get togethers
§ Parents ka pochna : beta,aj kis k ghar akhethe hone ka plan hai..??
§ Un necessarily chit chats on phones for hrs
§ Sleep overs (sp. Tutsii plc)
§ Late nite exam preparations
§ Dancing n dancing (awaiin)
§ Coffees in winters (bara sa mug)
§ Watching 12hr drama in blankets (waaris)
§ Gossips about every1 alive in ths world (hehe)
§ Sharing movies and songs
§ Arguing over stupid issues
§ Adult talk(ehm ehm)
§ Talking abt hunkiesss
§ Loads of Khana peena at eachother places
§ Starvation of Meetha paan
§ Criticisms ( but never got offended,umm mayb sometimes)
§ Movie nites and cinema fun
§ Shughal and jugattay on everyone n perodies (sabki nikalne utarna)
§ College ka shugal ; classes main shugal
§ Weird audio msgs (ehm n getting busted at tyms)
§ Getting ready together for parties
§ Eating out (sp nashta tyms)
§ Advertising shoots fun time( v memorable)
§ Small and big Fightssssss and then cryin out over it n makin things better again after realizing and learning a lesson and tryn not to repeat it ever... and then a cozy hug( ehm dun wanna think abt it)

Cheers to all the good ones!!! i love you all...:D and to those who don't really like me and just wanna spread lies about me and criticized me ...peace and God be with you...:D I don't wanna waste my time with all the hatred coz i believe that i have more fruitful things to do than stoop down to lies and hates in the world... i love you anyway!! You still build my character and make me want to be a better person than i already am!!!
Peace out!**

Wd love maru*
xo xo

Comments

  1. hey guys write up ur best times u remember cuz i knw i prolly hv missed many ov them in the list...
    peace*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv it ammara and the list of memories is so very true...no one will ever know the story behind late nite exam preparatin, gossiping, jugatten and amplifier shugal....!!!

    wd luv

    Tutsii...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! The Amplifier Song...
    I can not even tell for how many times you people have forced me to listen to that song :D
    But, I will always cherish these moments!
    You people are the biggest possession of my life!
    ALLAH may always keep us together, so that we can create more rocking memories to cherish!

    With Love,
    Bobo =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God...i need to regain my composure first...i'm flying !! oh wow...what a rollercoaster it has been all ths time. seems like nothing could be as beautiful a gift of memory as this. n God! do i agree to u saima! i swear noone knows even a bit of the backsatge stories and feelings! GAWD!!! i love my friends!! thankyou Allah for blessing me so abundantly with the life's greatest gifts-my friends (luv uuuu!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its juz a movement of halt 4m me when i think abt d tym v hv spent 2gether..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment